Potential buyers hoping to find properties in Atlanta, where they can raise their families and still enjoy nights out on the town will find that Peachtree Hills is a great neighborhood to consider. Just a short 20-minute commute from Downtown Atlanta, Peachtree Hills offers many real estate options in an environment fit for family living.
The Peachtree Hills neighborhood is a peaceful area with no shortage of activities to keep residents of all ages entertained. Some of the best characteristics about the neighborhood include its family-oriented atmosphere and its booming nightlife. Houses in Peachtree Hills can be somewhat costly, but living in the area is more affordable when renting, which might by why more than half of the homes here are rented instead of owned.
Buyers and renters interested in Peachtree Hills will discover many houses, condos and other types of housing available in the area. On average, houses in this neighborhood cost about $437,300 to purchase, and about $1,170 a month to rent. Newer homes in the area offer interested residents updated amenities and furnished rooms to go along with the community’s urban feel.
Peachtree Hills’ single family homes come in many different layouts and prices. Some of the common prices on the market include:
- $254,000 for a one-bedroom.
- $380,500 for a two-bedroom.
- $442,000 for a three-bedroom.
- $649,000 for a four-bedroom.
- $1,039,000 for five bedrooms or more.
Unfurnished rental homes in Peachtree Hills can begin around $1,000 a month for one bedroom, but will steadily increase with the number of rooms and any additional amenities. For example:
- A two-bedroom rental ranges from $1,500 to over $2,000 depending on furnishings and location.
- Three bedroom rentals tend to vary from $2,500 to $3,500.
- Four or more bedroom residences usually cost upwards of $4,000 a month.
Rental apartments in Peachtree Hills are also more expensive than other parts of the city. There is a great difference in price based on what size and type of apartment residents want and how much of the space has been upgraded or modified. The price distribution for apartment rentals in the area are as follows:
- The median price for studios begins just over $620 and can reach up to $1,800 a month.
- One bedroom apartments are usually found between $750 for outdated finishes, and $2,870 for updated amenities.
- Two bedrooms can range from $750 to $5,250 per month.
- Three-bedroom rentals in Peachtree Hills begin at $1,770 and increase to $7,690 the nicer the living space becomes.
The public transit system, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), is easily accessible for residents along the east section of the neighborhood. Residents can ride the bus on a 30-minute commute to the heart of Atlanta or other parts of the city. Furthermore, the neighborhood provides a broad assortment of grocery stores, green spaces, dining and shopping centers for older residents, young residents and families.
Real estate in Peachtree Hills is close to outdoor areas like:
- Peachtree Hills Park and Trail.
- Garden Hills Park.
- Buckhead Trail Park.
- Atlanta Memorial Park.
- Duck Pond.
- Frankie Allen Park.
- Piedmont Road Triangle Park.
Peachtree Hills homes are also near various restaurants, including:
- Treehouse Restaurant and Pub.
- J. Christopher’s.
- KR SteakBar.
- Florence Tavern.
- Zoe’s Kitchen.
- Bun Mi Vietnamese Grill.
- Whitehall Tavern.
- Café Lapin.
In addition to great dining options, some nearby retail and entertainment stores include:
- The Children’s Shop.
- Mrs. Howard.
- River Mint Finery.
- OshKosh B’gosh.
- pH Wine Merchant.
Advanced professionals, families and others with high-earning salaries are likely more inclined to search for real estate in Peachtree Hills. On average, the household income in Peachtree Hills is a little over $81,800 and just over 80 percent of residents in the area have attained Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.