Peachtree Park Rentals & Homes for Sale

 

Peachtree Park is a neighborhood in the suburbs of Atlanta that sits within the Buckhead community. Over 500 homes line the streets of Peachtree Park, interspersed between a forest of green even while the skyline of the city looms beyond the tree line.

Peachtree Park Rentals & Homes For Sale
Homes at Peachtree Park are Large, and Beautiful

The real estate in Peachtree Park is popular because of its fine houses and proximity to Atlanta staples such as the Lenox Square mall.

It is also a historic neighborhood with a diverse set of architectural styles such as buildings from the early 20th century. In fact, the neighborhood can be found in the National Register of Historic Places.

There are approximately 2,640 resident between the houses and apartments in Peachtree Park. The average resident is 38 years of age, very close to the national average of 37.8 years of age, and the vast majority of Peachtree Park households do not include children.

The median household income for Peachtree Park residents is rather high at $90,348 per year. This could be due to the education levels of the residents there, which can be seen below:

  • 22 percent of residents have a Master’s degree or higher
  • 34 percent of residents have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
  • 17 percent of residents have an associate’s degree or some college education
  • 20 percent of residents have a high school diploma or a GED
  • Seven percent of residents do not have a high school diploma

 

Although a little pricey, the homes at Peachtree Park are large, beautiful and located in the 16th best neighborhood in the Atlanta area. The median home value is $341,232, which is well over the $184,700 national average. If you choose to rent real estate in this area, the average monthly rate is around $960, which is very close to the national average of $949. Approximately 56 percent of residents own their homes and the remaining 44 percent rents. As for places to live, this neighborhood is mostly made up of historic houses, so apartments are not as readily available for purchase or rent.

One of the greatest perks of this neighborhood is how close it is to Lenox Square, one of the most heavily visited malls in the U.S. You can walk to Lenox Square via the Bynum Bridge, which connects the Lenox area to Peachtree Park. The main shopping options at the mall are Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus, although there are several other stores inside that cannot be found elsewhere in the Atlanta metro area, including:

  • J. Crew
  • Diesel
  • Louis Vuitton
  • Burberry
  • Tesla Motors
  • Prada

Visitors will also have access to the largest Pottery Barn store in existence at Lenox Square.

Buyers who rent or own homes in Peachtree Park also have a few great dining options available right around the corner from the neighborhood. These options include:

  • Fogo de Chao
  • The local sophisticated/retro hybrid Buckhead Diner
  • Middle Eastern Kabob Land
  • A Caribou coffee shop

 

For community enrichment, Peachtree Park offers the Pocket Park Playground, where Halloween parties and other events for children occur, and the Peachtree Park Nature Trail, which has workout stations built-in along the path. There is also an annual Peachtree Park 5k that helps fundraise for the community and allows neighbors to meet one another.

If you decide to purchase one of the single family homes in Peachtree Park, you will also have easy access to public transportation options. The neighborhood is conveniently located near the Peachtree Road and Lenox Road Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) stations, and you can hop on the Georgia 400 bus route at the east end of the community.

Crime rates in Peachtree Park are low, with only two counts of assault and five counts of robbery in the area in the last year. The neighborhood also has a higher-than-average safety rating compared to other neighborhoods in the area. This is partially due to the fact that the Peachtree Park Civic Association (PPCA) has a close relationship with the local police to ensure the area’s safety.

There are high ranking public, private and charter schools available to Peachtree Park residents who have children. Here are a few of the top ranking schooling options for those who own or rent homes in the area:

  • Sarah Smith Elementary
  • Sutton Middle School
  • North Atlanta High School
  • Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School
  • Atlanta International School
  • Galloway School
  • Lovett School

Of the above schools, Sarah Smith Elementary won a National Blue Ribbon School award from the United States Department of Education and Atlanta Neighborhood Charter school is ranked as an A school.


Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.