Atlantic Station has some of the hottest Atlanta real estate properties available today. Contained within 138 acres of the northwestern part of Midtown, Atlantic Station includes office space, a retail district, and many dining and nightlife opportunities. Atlantic Station housing options include condominiums, apartments and townhomes available for purchase or for rent by owner on a monthly basis.
Visible from the I-75/85 Downtown Connector, Atlantic Station is easily reached by car and provides plenty of cheap parking. The neighborhood also enjoys easy access to public transportation provided by the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA). A free shuttle runs several times per hour between Atlantic Station and the nearby Arts Center MARTA station where students and commuters may catch a bus or train to other major areas of the city. Atlantic Station residents enjoy a high level of walkability. Many residents keep their cars parked at their homes because a wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options are within easy walking distance.
Atlantic Station’s real estate demographics represent a young, vibrant population. A full 43 percent of Atlantic Station residents are between the ages of 18 and 24, while an additional 31 percent fall in the 25 to 34 age bracket. An additional 19 percent are between the ages of 35 and 54, and most neighborhood residents have bachelors’ degrees or higher. Racial diversity can also be found in Atlantic Station, with 46 percent of the population white, 23 percent African American, 21 percent Asian and seven percent Hispanic.
Residents of Atlantic Station condos and apartments enjoy a relatively low crime rate compared to other metro Atlanta neighborhoods. While the number of property crimes, such as theft, are slightly higher than the national average, the risk of being the victim of a violent crime is much lower. K-12 students residing in Atlantic Station are eligible to attend Atlanta Public Schools. Centennial Academy serves students from kindergarten through 8th grade. Ninth through twelfth grade students attend Grady High School. Nearby private school choices include Dar-Un-Noor Academy, The Howard School, The Goddard School and The Children’s School.
Real estate options in Atlantic Station suit single adults, couples and families who enjoy living in an urban setting. One, two and 3 bedroom units are available in modern apartment buildings. Atlantic Station boasts hundreds of luxury condo, loft and high-rise units ready for immediate move in. Nearly three-fourths of Atlantic Station residents (73 percent) rent their homes while the remaining 27 percent are home owners. The median monthly rent in Atlantic Station is $1,295 and the median home value is $191,113. Some of the housing options in Atlantic Station include:
- The Art Foundry: Located in the heart of the community, each Art Foundry condo has high-end finishes. Its on-site Art of Wellness gym and spa with pool make this an appealing home for fitness enthusiasts.
- Seventeen West: This modern complex will appeal to families, with spacious townhome floor plans, private balconies, a courtyard and a playground. The community also has a fitness center, two swimming pools and an on-site car wash station.
- The Exchange: This mid-rise apartment building offers skyline views from 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom Features include hardwood floors, cherry cabinets, quality appliances and garden tubs. Outdoor amenities include a dog park and community swimming pool.
- The Lofts at Atlantic Station: Boasting the classic brick accent walls and exposed ductwork that are the signatures of many loft homes, these 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are located above Atlantic Station businesses. Many larger units feature two-story floor plans.
- Twelve: This unique 26-story building is a hotel and condo combination, with 380 privately owned condominiums for sale or lease alongside an all-suite hotel. Residents and hotel guests benefit from 24-hour concierge service and use of clubroom facilities. Twelve also comes with pool and gym facilities.
- The Atlantic: Towering 47 stories into the sky, The Atlantic condo building stands out as the neighborhood’s signature feature. A fifth-floor amenity area includes a movie theater, clubroom, pool and fitness center. High ceilings and tall windows provide expansive city views.
Atlantic Station includes a variety of restaurants, attractions and shops. Popular restaurants include California Pizza Kitchen, Chick-a-Biddy, Allora, Subway, Starbucks, Yogli Mogli and Which Wich? For happy hour or a late night drink, visit Meehan’s Public House or try one of the 100 to 250 beers on tap at the Yard House. Entertainment options include a Regal Cinemas 18 movie theater and the Atlantic Station Premier Exhibition Center. It has featured Dinosaurs Alive, The Discovery of King Tut, The Titanic Exhibition and Bodies: The Exhibition. Atlanta’s famous Center for Puppetry Arts is a short drive away.
Residents can walk to stores that carry everyday items as well as an assortment of boutiques and other specialty shops. Atlantic Station retailers include:
- Publix grocery store
- Bath and Body Works
- Banana Republic
- Atlanta Falcons Official Team Store
- Atlanta United FC Official Team Store
- West Elm
- Victoria’s Secret
- Z Gallerie
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.